Dragino LG-308 – LoRaWan Gateway – Data-Only Helium
- Dragino LG308 Indoor LoRaWAN Pico Gateway (915 MHz)
- Offers an Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Supports 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Supports Station Mode
- Connects to AWS-IoT Core LoRaWAN
The Dragino LG308 Indoor LoRaWAN Pico Gateway (915 MHz) is an open-source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
The LG308 is fully compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol. It includes an SX1308 LoRa concentrator and an SX1276 LoRa transceiver, the sx1308 provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths, and the SX1276 acts as a TX channel so the SX1308 won’t be blocked during TX.
This combination provides higher capacity compared with a standalone SX1308 concentrator solution. The LG308 has a built-in GPS module, the GPS module is connected to the SX1308 chip directly for TDoA LoRaWAN localization solution for ultra-low power or indoor solution.
- 1 x SX1308 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Transceiver
- 1 x GPS module for LoRa localization
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- 1 x Mini-PCIe Interface
- Power Input: 12v, 1A
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- 1 x SX1276 LoRa Tranceiver